The Dorrigo support centre provides a broad range of both individual and group social support activites including but not limited to;
Social Support Individual
- providing access to social activities and events within the community through individual transport.
- nurturing relationships with individuals and other community access centres, services and supports.
Social Support Group.
- group activities within the centre including; Bingo, Scrabble, group lunches, craft mornings.
- group outings (in BSC transport vehicle and Bus) to local social activities, events and recreational sites within the region. (eg; fishing trips, shopping outings, recreation and sightseeing areas, picnics, clubs etc).
- Group Supported short stays to places of interest -1-3 nights inclusive of activities, sightseeing, meals and accomodation package (3-4 times per year)
- Group Supported longer stays (once a year) to furhter destinations for approx 1 week in duration.